KEEPING AHEAD OF COVID-19
Group XI Health will influence the healthcare industry by deploying its proprietary digital wallet technology to ensure payments between parties are instantaneous, convenient and secure. Group XI Health’s lifestyle and payment application employs an innovative mobile design, facilitating real-time claim adjudication and instant payment resolution, thus allowing patients to take ownership of their individual care.
Group XI Health’s platform is built to eliminate hidden carrier agendas, data transparency concerns, exclusionary networks and cost/quality issues. The platform will assist Group XI Health’s partners achieve dramatic reductions in expenses associated with the adjudication and transformation of revenue cycle management.
Utilizing a sophisticated rules engine and regional reference-based pricing algorithm, Group XI Health’s value-based model reimburses physicians a flat 120-150% of Medicare, while eliminating hidden carrier agendas, data transparency issues, exclusionary networks and guesswork about cost and quality.
Group XI Health’s healthcare wallet and adjudication engine aligns with numerous organizations, allowing them the ability to differentiate themselves by becoming leaders of innovation during this health care revolution. Moreover, Group XI Health predicts this model will create intense competition among healthcare providers to attract consumers; consumers who will now be informed and protected from financial surprises, and empowered healthcare decision makers.
- Minimizes chart time preparation
- Decreases revenue cycle management
- Reduces payment days
- Onboards via app and/or payroll services at date of employment
- Processes all insurance needs
- Allows for co-pay collection (HSA/FSA), insurance service history and current benefit news
- Facilitates peer-to-peer communication (audio, video, chat)
- Allows for bill payments
Built in a modular fashion, Group XI Health’s custom white-label mobile application platform allows multiple API integrations, granting clients the flexibility to integrate additional products and services to the application.
- Built using (front-to-back) React.js, Socket.io, Node.js, Redis, SQL Server, Docker and AWS
- Leverages Apache Cordova framework to enable native mobile apps to be built, updated and deployed rapidly across all iOS and Android devices
- Meets over a dozen security standards, including SOC 1/SSAE, SOC 2, SOC 3, FISMA, DODSRG Levels 2 and 4, FedRAMP and PCI DSS Level 1
- Fully private VPC with DMZ and separate data tier
- High-performance, licensed relational database
- High-availability load balancing of traffic
- Frequent backups to a dedicated backup service
- Check Point vSEC and AWS web application firewalls
- Industry-leading network security solution in high availability configuration
- Highly-redundant NAS for security, speed, scalability and reliability
- Third-party access limited to approved IP addresses
- Sensitive data stored in encrypted form
- Salted hashing of password and PIN encryption
- TLS to encrypt all third-party interactions
- Remote account freezing for lost/stolen phones and compromised PINs
- End-user PIN entry or biometric-authentication required for cash and retail transactions
- Real-time fraud prevention triggers integrated into platform